If you have been doing the 21 Day Fix, you may have noticed that Autumn starts each workout with a motivational quote and repeats it throughout the 30 minutes. If you’ve really been paying attention, you may have even noticed fun blackboards in each workout video with the motivation quote of the day written on it.
I noticed these back in the spring during my first round of 21 Day Fix and I fell in love them. I even searched for still images of each one but I couldn’t find them anywhere, so I began sharing similar ones from Pinterest with my accountability group participants and they began listening to these little nuggets of motivation during their workouts.
Today as I was working out, I decided to attempt to take photos of all of them. When I completed Upper Fix, I grabbed my phone and my remote and I went through each workout trying to catch a
good decent semi acceptable photo of each one to share.
(I warn you they aren’t great after these first three, but I tried and I think you’ll get the point. Also, they are semi out of order.)
- Dirty 30: Don’t Wish For It Work For it
- Total Body Cardio: One Day at a Time, One Pound at a Time
- Upper Fix: It Doesn’t Get Easier, You Get Better
- Lower Fix: If You’re Tired of Starting Over, Stop Giving Up
- Pilates Fix: Believe in Yourself Right Now
- 10 Minute Ab Fix: Earn The Body You Want
- Dirty 30: Don’t Wish For It Work For It (I really like this one so I included it twice)
- Yoga Fix: Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Body
- Cardio Fix: When You Feel Like Quitting, Think About Why You Started.
These are all phenomenal quotes and they are super important to hear, especially during a tough workout. There is nothing quite like being stuck in your head and thinking about stopping then suddenly Autumn reminds you to think about why you started, or if you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.
I encourage everyone to take notice of these and if one really hits home for you, hop onto Pinterest, find it, print it and hang it where you work out as a reminder!
Did you notice these motivational messages while doing the workouts? Do they help you stay focused and believe in yourself?
If you’ve been thinking about starting 21 Day Fix but have questions about the program, please feel free to contact me!